Join us as you step back to a time of battle-hardened knights, fair maidens, and roving jesters. This family-friendly faire abounds with entertainment for all ages, and attendees can peruse the wares of food vendors and period-specific craftspeople.
Here’s a closer look at some of the faire’s offerings:
- TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS: With weapon in hand, armor-clad knights display their battlefield skills and clash to win the hand of the Faire’s princess.
- CRAFT WORKSHOPS: Children ages 8–12 can play squire or maiden by building their own wooden sword or crown.
- SHOWS AND PERFORMANCES: Grab a seat at the William Shakespeare Performance stage, or learn medieval dances at our Maypole.
- FAIRIES AND MAGIC: Take in a fire and magic show by the Amazing Ainsley Ferguson, or explore our fairy forest and meet the wonderful creatures inside.
- KING'S FEAST: Dine in style with the King and his nobles over a 5 course meal. Enjoy your choice of Smoked Tri Tip Beef or Chicken.